Global Flooring Market 2013-2018 & 2019-2024
The “Flooring Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been introduced to ResearchAndMarkets.Com’s providing.
The global floors marketplace is expected to reach an envisioned $250.8 billion with the aid of 2024 with a CAGR of 4.6% from 2019 to 2024.
The destiny of the global flooring marketplace appears promising with opportunities inside the residential and non-residential sectors. The major drivers for this marketplace are increasing residential production and boom in renovation and transforming sports.
Emerging tendencies, which have a right away effect on the flooring market dynamics, consist of increasing call for free lay floors and the advent of aqua+ technology in laminate flooring.
The record forecasts that non-resilient floors will remain the largest segment over the forecast duration because of the growing call for ceramic tiles inside the developing vicinity. The researcher predicts that resilient floors are anticipated to witness the best increase over the forecast length because of their minimum upkeep necessities and excessive durability.
Within the global floors marketplace, residential will remain the largest quit use marketplace over the forecast duration because of the boom in unmarried and multi-own family buildings. Non-residential flooring is predicted to witness the best boom during the forecast length because of the increasing workplace, retail, and different business buildings.
The Asia Pacific is expected to stay the most important region; it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast duration supported via growing urbanization and constructing creation activities.
Some of the flooring corporations profiled on this file encompass Mohawk Industries, Shaw Industries, Tarkett, Beaulieu International, Dixie Group Inc., Forbo Holding, Interface Incorporation, Armstrong Flooring, and Gerflor, and others.
Some of the features of Flooring Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis encompass:
Market length estimates: Global floors market length estimation in phrases of cost ($B) and quantity (Billion Square Feet) shipment.
Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) using stop use and use enterprise.
Segmentation evaluation: Global floors marketplace length by way of ceasing use and flooring in fee and quantity shipment phrases.
Regional evaluation: Global floors market breakdown by way of key regions consisting of North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
Growth possibilities: Analysis of boom opportunities in unique programs and regions in the global flooring market.
Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape inside the floors market.
Analysis of the aggressive depth of the enterprise primarily based on Porter’s Five Forces version.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Flooring Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Flooring Market by Flooring Type
3.3.1: Carpets and Rugs
3.3.2: Resilient Flooring
3.3.Three: Non-Resilient Flooring
3.4: Global Flooring Market with the aid of Flooring Type
3.5: Global Flooring Market through End-Use
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis using Region
4.1: Global Flooring Market through Region
4.2: North American Flooring Market
4.2.1: Market via Flooring Type: Carpets, Resilient, and Non-Resilient
4.2.2: Market with the aid of Flooring Type: Carpets, Resilient, and Non-Resilient
4.2.3: Market by way of End Use: Residential and Non-Residential
4.3: European Flooring Market
4.4: APAC Flooring Market
4.5: ROW Flooring Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
6.1: Raw Material
6.3: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Flooring Market via Product
7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Flooring Market by using End-Use
7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Flooring Market with the aid of Region
7.2: Emerging Trends within the Global Flooring Market
7.3: Strategic Analysis
7.3.1: New Product Development
7.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Flooring Market
7.3.4: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures within the Global Flooring Market
7.3.5: Technology Development
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
eight.1: Shaw Industries, Inc.
8.3: Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
8.4: Mannington Mills, Inc.
8.5: Forbo Holding AG
8.6: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
8.9: LG Hausys
8.10: Beaulieu International Group
8.11: EGGER Group
8.12: Kaindl Flooring Gmbh
8.13: Kronoflooring Gmbh
8.14: Greenply Industries Limited
8.15: RAK CERAMICS
8.16: The Dixie Group
5. Expansion Joint: Expansion joints are almost continually required among rooms, where a room meets a corridor or in huge expenses. You can use a “T” molding in those regions to permit ground expansion and contraction.
6. Moisture Control: Here is a massive one! Moisture inside the subfloor, known as “hydrostatic pressure or vapor emissions,” is a MAJOR reason for floor screw-ups. The subfloor isn’t always to exceed sixty-five % relative humidity. Numerous moisture meters may be used on the floor that provides correct readings, or a calcium chloride takes a look at, used for “concrete flooring.” If your wooden subfloor is above 12% with a meter, do no longer lay the floor. If your wood subfloor is above 12%, you need to find out why – it may be a brand new floor and needs to dry out. If you have got concrete floors, you need to discover the supply of moisture. If you continue to determine why the ground is above 12%, do not use hardwood. Period. I mean it…You’ll kick yourself. If your ground is OK to install, remember to continually float an engineered ground over 8 mil plastic while going over concrete. It is a good way to remove and minimize water vapor coming through the concrete ground.
7. Glue down Flooring: In residential installations, maximum flooring is engineered to click together or tongue and grove. I don’t suppose I, in my opinion, might ever glue down an engineered ground. It is a suitable way to put in. However, I find that it is horrible to rip out years later. Either glue it collectively or click it together but don’t glue it right down to the subfloor until you have an exact motive. I have seen extra troubles even stapling it down to the subfloor. Stapling down your engineered ground will result in squeaks and creeks that will pressure you nuts. Pull out the commands you threw within the garbage, look up the manufacturer’s setup techniques, and then cross-document the commands and purchase receipt for destiny reference.